İzmir 2021 CACIB Yarışmaları / Izmir City 2021 Double CACIB Shows
Eylül /September 25,2021 CACIB
Eylül /September 26,2021 CACIB
Yarışma Yeri / Show Place: - Fuar İzmir, Zafer Mah., 840. Sok., No:2, Gaziemir, İzmir.
GoogleMap Link : https://goo.gl/maps/s3goJBKviwGCqwfv5
Yarışma Kayıtları / Online Entry : www.kif.org.tr
Son Başvuru Tarihi - Last Entry Date: 20.09.2021 Pazartesi / Monday !!!
Show Programı / Show Schedule
Kayıt Kontrol / Entries Check 10:00 – 11:30
Açılış Seremonisi / Opening Ceremony 11:30 – 12:00
Hakem Değerlendirme / Judging in the Rings 12:00 – 17:00
Final Programı / BIS Program 17:00 – 19:00
CACIB - ENTRY FEES FOR CACIB
1st dog € 40
any additional dog € 35
Baby, Puppy, Veteran € 25
Other competitions € 10
For all entries payment at the Show grounds is € 45 for each dog
CACIB Yarışmaları Katılım Ücretleri;
Tek köpek 150,-TL
İkinci köpek 125,-TL
Üçüncü ve diğer ilave köpekler 100,-TL
Yavru ve Veteran 90,-TL
Diğer yarışmalar 40,-TL
Köpeklerin katalogda yer alabilmesi için 20.09.2021 tarihine kadar ödemeyi yapıp email@example.com ye dekontu mail atmaları gerekmektedir.
Hesap Sahibi : Köpek Irkları ve Kinoloji Federasyonu İktisadi İşletmesi
Banka : Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş. Şaşkınbakkal Şubesi
Hesap No : 1066 - 0547504
IBAN : TR 27 0006 4000 0011 0660 5475 04
The Account Name : Köpek Irkları ve Kinoloji Federasyonu İktisadi İşletmesi
Bank : Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş. Şaşkın bakkal Branch
Account No : 1066 - 0347167
IBAN : TR 77 0006 4000 0021 0660 3471 67
SWİFT CODE : ISBKTRIS
Information Regarding Entry from Turkish Borders;
- Within 72 hours before arriving in Turkey, you have to register your information at the Ministry of Health website https://register.health.gov.tr
- If you have been vaccinated against Covid-19 with two doses and can present a vaccination certificate,
- If you have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 or have been vaccinated once (except Johnson & Johnson), you must present a negative PCR test result which has been done within the last 72 hours prior to arrival.
- PCR Testing will organize if you require a negative test result to travel back to your country.
Conditions for obtaining Turkish Beauty Champion Title for Foreign Exhibitors:
-A dog, which already holds a Championship title, is required to receive one (1) CAC-TR in Champion Class held in Turkey in order to obtain a Turkish Beauty Champion title.
- A dog, which does not hold a Champion title, is required to receive three(3) CAC-TR 's or two(2) CAC-TR's and one(1) CACIB in shows held in Turkey in order to obtain a Turkish Beauty Champion title.
Condition for the Turkish Junior Champion Title for Foreign Exhibitor:
- A dog, which already holds a Junior Champion title, is required to receive one(1) JCAC-TR in shows held in Turkey to obtain a Turkish Junior Champion title.
- A dog, which does not hold a Junior Champion title, is required to receive two(2) JCAC-TR's in shows held in Turkey to obtain a Turkish Junior Champion title.
Condition for the Turkish Veteran Champion:
- A dog, which receives an Excellent 1 in Veteran Class in shows held in Turkey, obtains a Veteran Champion title.
Conditions for obtaining Turkish Grand Champion Title for Foreign Exhibitors:
-A dog, which already holds a Championship title in Turkey, is required to receive two (2) CAC-TR in shows held in Turkey in order to obtain a Turkish Grand Champion title.
- Cropped and docked dogs are not allowed to enter the show